Lately I’ve been:
– Realizing I need to start getting in a Christmas state of mind. (It will be here before we know it!)
(Chicago Renegade – Sept. 6+7 – Wicker Park. 11AM-6PM)
– Slowly making progress on the new Julie Ann Art website. You guys. This shit is hard.
– Getting excited for fall. I am honestly just sick of sweating in our house all day. Gimme some cool air please.
– Still going to cardio barre. I have such a love/hate relationship with it. And it never gets easier, wtf?
– Craving a change with my hair. But the last time I chopped it did not go well so I’m skurred.
– Realizing I’m approaching two big business milestones:
1.) 30k sales in the shop
2.) 2 year anniversary of self-employment
– Missing blogging, or more-so, the connections it brings. I’d love to hear some blog suggestions in the comments!
-Becoming dangerously addicted to triple espressos on ice. Anyone else prefer the super strong taste of espresso?
– Drooling over our wedding photos. I can’t wait to share them with you!
– Feeling so thankful right now. Our lives have been full of lots of love and great people.
– Thinking I should clarify that the above pic was taken soon after a shower. My hair is wet. Not greasy. FYI. ;]
– Wondering if blog readers are still out there. And if so, what’s been new with you??