Happy Friday! It doesn’t feel like Friday to me since my week has been so out of whack with traveling. But that makes it even better! I’m just about back on track with everything, including giveaways! I’m SO happy to say that I will be hosting weekly giveaways from some really wonderful Etsy shop for the rest of July!
1. I’m a Harry Potter nerd. I’ve read all the books (some more than once) and seen all the movies (all more than once). And I just bought our tickets to see the last one next week. I know I’m going to cry.
2. I took piano lessons when I was younger. I can still play a little bit but I’m sort of bummed I dropped the lessons.
3. I used to want to be a veterinarian. (Then a marine biologist when I saw Free Willy.)
4. I really like to bake. The problem is I have to give the treats away or else I will eat them all in one sitting.
5. I always always have to have my toes nails painted. Otherwise, gross.
Have a lovely weekend! I will be working on a new DIY Tutorial to share with you guys and hopefully doing some relaxing at the beach. :]
Join the discussion 4 Comments
how truth about 4. and 5. :))
I too am anxiously awaiting the last (sad face) Harry Potter movie!
I am an avid toe nail painter myself…I’ve had a lot of luck with nail polish on hottopic.com (believe it or not) it lasts for so long and their colors are super vibrant. If you are curious just type in nail polish on the site and you’ll see 20+ colors!
Oh gosh, n0.4 is so damn true! 😀 and i agree totally with no.5, but i need my fingernails polished. otherwise i´m feeling naked. and i´m sad that the harry potter story is over (officially). but do you know pottermore.com?
i´m excited. 🙂
I am currently offering a giveaway from my Etsy shop to those who host giveaways if you are interested. Here is the info. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveaway-and-free-prizes-for-your-own.html